February 27th 2020
February 23rd 2020
November 12th 2019
November 9th 2019
October 28th 2019
September 19th 2019
- I've made another browser game. This time it's Snake, or as I call it, Wiggle Room.
August 20th 2019
August 19th 2019
August 18th 2019
August 7th 2019
July 27th 2019
- Doubled the resolution of thumbnails and other graphics to make them look better on high-resolution displays with scaling. Mostly because that's what I use.
June 23rd 2019
June 22nd 2019
June 5th 2019
April 26th 2019
April 23rd 2019
April 19th 2019
April 7th 2019
April 6th 2019
February 19th 2019
February 14th 2019
- Finally released Buggity Bash™ (previously known as Duck Dash). It runs directly in a browser.
- Removed Duck Dash from my list of games for Windows.
September 20th 2018
- Added a Mac mini, a Nintendo Switch, a PlayStation 4 Pro, a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, and an Xbox One X on My Computers. Also added pictures of my iPad mini 2.
August 25th 2018
- I've made a Pac-Man game with myself, very cleverly called Picco-Man™. It runs directly in a browser.
- Removed PU-Pac from my list of games for DOS.
September 11th 2015
- Released version 1.4 of Wordalize for iOS and Android.
August 29th 2015
- My website is now 100% HTML5 compliant. Yay!
August 22nd 2015
- How good are you at recognizing actors and remembering their names? Try Actor Name Game and find out!
August 19th 2015
- After much research I've concluded that the number of English speaking people is far greater than the number of Danish speaking people. Who would have thought? Because of this I've translated my whole website into English. Enjoy, non-Danish people.
- Optimized the design using CSS for things like rounded borders and soft shadows.
- Streamlined the Software pages:
- All of the games and programs are now listed on a single page.
- Reordered the contents; Screenshots is now the first section while Credits and Download are the last.
- Specifications are now shown in the Download section.
- System Requirements have been removed in most cases, since most of them are extremely low.
- Did some late spring cleaning. I've removed all of the following, some of which may return later:
- All of the old and embarrassing software, including CPR-Check, Creature Shock Hacker, Personregister, PowerTrax, Real-Time Temperature Converter, Roman Numerals, Skudår, and Smadr Windows.
- The Gallery section. Some of the galleries have been moved to my Facebook page. Others were deemed unworthy.
- All of my unfinished MIDI files.
- My AMX Mod plugins for Counter-Strike since most people are probably using AMX Mod X. (Actually, most people probably aren't playing Counter-Strike anymore.)
- ApK Entertainment Studio's Micro Tennis and ApK Text Editor.
- The Bjørn Lynne section.
- The Links page.
- All pictures that used the gallery indirectly now open in a lightbox instead.
- Added an iPad mini 2 on My Computers. No information or pictures yet.
August 10th 2015
- Released version 1.3 of Wordalize for iOS and Android.
August 1st 2015
- Released version 1.2 of Wordalize for iOS and Android.
June 18th 2015
- Released version 1.1 of Wordalize for iOS and Android.
May 22nd 2015
- Mr. Petersen and I have made the app Wordalize for iOS and Android.
April 19th 2015
- My first app is now available for iOS as well. Unfortunately, the name Square One was already taken, so I chose the name Square Solo instead. Not too happy about that, but it'll have to do.
March 21st 2015
- My first app, Square One, has been published for Android.
October 3rd 2014
December 20th 2013
- I've added a PlayStation 4 and an Xbox One on My Computers. I've also added pictures of my PlayStation 3 Slim, Xbox 360 S, Nintendo Wii U, and OUYA.
July 4th 2013
- I've added an OUYA on My Computers. No pictures yet. Not a very interesting update, really.
June 29th 2013
- I've added a page about my new game, Duck Dash.
January 26th 2013
- I've added an AMD Athlon Palomino XP1600+, a 150 MHz Intel Pentium, a 66 MHz 486-DX2, a Nintendo Wii U, a PS Vita, a Nintendo 3DS, and a Power 3000 on My Computers.
January 24th 2011
- I've added a PlayStation 3 Slim and a PlayStation 2 Slim on My Computers.
July 16th 2010
- I've added yet another Xbox 360 on My Computers. And I'm not even embarrassed.
March 24th 2010
[ Top ]